Actual Statistics From Clients Using our SEO Service
There’s Only 2 things that Google Respects in Search Engine Optimisation. Content & Links.
Real content that shows your customer and the search engines exactly what they need. The content needs to be backed by quality, topically relevant back links that will boost your site’s authority.
It’s that simple. You either have both or you don’t rank. The question is simply “how can you get both?”. That’s what we do. There’s no secret sauce. There’s no crazy formula for the majority of our customers.
It sounds simple and theoretically it is but performing either of these tasks at a level that will make any difference in Google’s algorithms takes quite a lot of time and resources.
Our customers get results. What will it mean to you when your website generates lots of new customers every week?
SEO Service Client Testimonials
“We’ve been ranking consistently in the top 3 search results for the last 4 years and we get the majority of our business from it.”
“We sit at the top for some very competitive national search queries. Delivered as promised. Just google ‘online counselling’ and see for yourself.”
More customers from your website. That’s what we can do for you & here’s what you’ll get:
Website Content Analysis
Analytics for Visitor Statistics
Organic Backlink Acquisition
Search Engine Submission
Google My Business
We provide our clients with written monthly reports so that you can quickly see the value that your SEO campaign is producing for your business.
Target Market Exclusivity
What Business Are You Missing Out On?
Pretty much everyone finds what they’re looking for by googling it and these searches are highly specific enquiries from potential customers looking for answers. Every search your website converts to an enquiry is a pre-qualified potential customer. Implementing strategies to improve the SEO, search ranking & conversions for your website is the 1st step in a cost effective internet marketing strategy that actually works.
It’s a well documented fact that the majority of users who search using Google and the other search engines will not click past the first page of results. This simply means that if your business’ website does not rank on the 1st page of Google’s search results then, you are missing out on the most significant source of pre-qualified leads available.
Your business will generate valuable enquiries purely because your website can be found on the first page of Google’s search results. It’s highly probable that your competitors will be employing SEO strategies and if they’re not this is the perfect opportunity to get ahead and stay there.
Get on the 1st page, exactly where your customers are searching and implement effective SEO strategies for your Sunshine Coast business that will produce sustainable & measurable results.
There are some key areas that need to be targeted in order to bring your website up in the search rankings. Some of these search engine optimisation techniques are very simple, yet very time consuming and others require somewhat more intricacy.
On-Site Search Engine Optimisation
This includes all search engine optimisation techniques that are conducted on your website.
- You must have relevant content. This cannot be stressed enough. Content is king.
- Get the website URL’s in line with targeted search terms.
- Page titles that are relevant to what your customers are searching for.
- Navigation that targets your desired search terms.
- Correct use of headings.
- Making sure the ‘alt’ attribute of all images is filled out.
- High Quality HTML code. The search engine needs to be able to read the website correctly and poor quality code can make it more difficult for your website to parsed by the search engine’s crawling robots.
- No duplicate content. The search engines are looking for content that they can neatly categorise in order to serve up the most relevant web page.
Off-Site Search Engine Optimisation
This includes all SEO techniques that are conducted off of your website.
- Topically Relevant & high authority backlinks to your website will increase it’s authority and the increase the latent semantic indexing.
- Social media now provides another opportunity to engage your customers without significant outlay.
- Consistent Local Directory Citations.
- Get your business listed in Google My Business.
- Get into the local Google Map Pack.
Once your customer has clicked on your website at the top of the search results, you need to engage them. This is where your website design needs too be a finely tuned sales funnel whilst giving your customer and the search engines exactly what they need.