We strive to provide same day service for on-site IT support on the Sunshine Coast and we really understand just how critical it is that IT & computer systems run smoothly.
We pride ourselves on prompt & dependable IT solutions that are stable and cost effective. We have a wealth of experience that we use to give our customers the IT support service they expect.
Business IT Support Sunshine Coast
Give us a call to get it fixed and find out how you can make your IT support work for you.
- Office Networks
- Wireless Networking
- Remote Access
- Share Files & Folders over Network Shares
- Network Printing
- Email & Shared Calendars
- Backup Solutions
- Virus Protection & Virus Removal
- Windows & Server Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Computer Repairs
- Scripting & Automation
Computer Repairs Sunshine Coast
Have one of our qualified technicians come to your home or business to perform your computer repairs on the Sunshine Coast.
Hardware & software computer problems can be quickly fixed on-site, however for cases where it’s necessary to complete your computer repairs off-site we will deliver your repaired computer back to you.
If your Microsoft Windows operating system needs to be reinstalled we will:
- Backup & Restore your data and files.
- Configure your email software and import your saved emails
- Restore your bookmarks/favourites
- Reconnect your printer
- Connect your network and Internet
- Configure your Antivirus software
Business IT Support
SOHO IT Support
Managed IT Services
Book Onsite IT Support.
$100/hr inc. GST – No Call Out Fee
IT Support Client Testimonials
“We’ve always received top quality service from Code Connect. We’ve used them consistently for our IT support at our offices on the Sunshine Coast, Caboolture & Brisbane. I can happily recommend their services to anyone who needs reliable IT support on the Sunshine Coast.”
“Code Connect has been doing our IT support at our Caloundra & Maroochydore locations on the Sunshine Coast for the last 4 years. They’re there when we need them every time.”
Sunshine Coast IT Support Service Areas
- Alexandra Headland
- Bli Bli
- Boreen Point
- Cotton Tree
- Glass House Mountains
- Golden Beach
- Hunchy Hinterland
- Kawana Waters
- Little Cove
- Marcus Beach
- Moffat Beach
- Noosa Heads
- Noosa Springs
- Noosa Waters
- North Shore
- Peregian Beach
- Sippy Downs
- Sunrise Beach
- Sunshine Beach
Windows Server Administration
The Microsoft range of server products offers a wide variety of solutions to every enterprise requirement. The years of experience we have aquired in designing, implementing and servicing Microsoft server networks of all sizes allows Code Connect to offer IT solutions that will integrate seamlessly with your existing infrastructure.
The security of your company’s information, the ability to open communication channels between departments and employees whilst making company knowledge and processes available to the right people when needed can make all the difference to end result. Let us show you how these Microsoft products can help your company improve efficiency and collaboration between it’s employees.
- User, Group & Computer Management with Microsoft Active Directory
- Messaging, Calendar and Collaboration with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Intranet Collaboration with Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Consolidated File Share Access over many file servers with Distributed File Systems
- Intranet Voice, Video and Messaging with Microsoft Link Server
- High Availability and Fallover prevention with Microsoft Cluster Systems
Linux Server Administration
The Linux family of operating systems presents an opportunity to leverage quality server applications with significantly reduced licencing costs. These systems are proven performers and many of the largest IT companies in the world use them extensively in production environments.
If you are looking for solutions without large licencing costs that still offer proven and dependable performance, the open source solutions that we offer are proven alternatives that also come with the support you would expect of any commercial product.
- LDAP Directory Servers using Open LDAP Server
- Messaging, Calendar and Collaboration with VMWare Zimbra Collaboration Server
- Mail Servers and Gateways utilising Postfix
- File Share Access based on Samba File Server
- The most popular production web server Apache Web Server
- DNS Servers implemented with BIND9
- Scripted Task Automation
Scripting & Business Automation
When dealing with thousands of users in a large organisation, automation is the most efficent way to elimate those time consuming manual tasks. We have many years experience in automating enterprise environments for some of the largest companies on the Planet. Our custom tools are currently in production in several global organisations each with over 100,000 users.
We have the experience to provide your organisation with the desired outcome, from requirement analysis right through to production implementation.
- Automate Active Directory User Provisioning and delegation of privileges
- Regulate resource access based on designated criteria
- Compare and update your inventory with your live environment
- Reduce personnel costs by automating tasks and implementing standardisation
- Intranet Web Applications
- Web applications provide a common application access point for all users without the need to install software on every client workstation. The benefits to this approach are numerous and significantly reduce the amount of resources and time normally required for software release cycles.
We design functional and aesthetically pleasing web applications based on a variety of technologies designed to suit the Enterprise environment. We will analyse your requirements, develop the solution whilst continually gathering your feedback, implement the solution including end user acceptance testing, followed by production implementation and continued support. All of our solutions come with extensive documentation and are available with lifetime application support.
- Web Services that allow centralised access to many different systems
- Utilise your company’s existing authentication and user acounts
- Responsive desktop like applications that require no installation and eliminate testing and release cycles
Application programming interfaces that other systems can also communicate with